• When you arrive for your appointment, we ask that you text us and remain in your car until the treatment area is prepared for your arrival. We have modified our lobby to DBPR guidelines and are not able to have waiting areas up front at this time.
• We will wear a mask throughout your entire visit and will also wear a face shield during your treatment. This is for your comfort and safety due to the nature of the treatments we offer. Please bring a mask for you to wear upon entering the spa as well.
• Upon entering the spa, we will take your temperature with a touch-free thermometer. We will also ask you to use our hand sanitizing station at the front door.
• Before your treatment, we will ask that you review and sign a brief survey and waiver. This is a requirement of our insurance company and must be completed for us to see you at this time.
• We will also ask that you review your health and allergy information on file or have you complete a brief form if this is your first visit with us.
• We will ask you to make arrangements for anyone who may usually accompany you. For the safety of all guests and to abide by current requirements, we are happy to accomodate individual appointments and will not be scheduling multiple guests either for simultaneous services or as company during your appointment.
• We ask you to notify us and reschedule your upcoming appointment if you or anyone whom you have been in contact with has been ill within the past 14 days.
• We ask that you continue to observe social distancing and remain 6 feet away from other spa guests and service providers.
We’ve assembled the perfect collection to boost your skin 3 ways. Whether you want to upgrade your daily routine or combine everything for a mini facial at home, we’ve included just what you need.
Kits are available now.
Text 727.265.1450 to order or visit our shop.